So, on slimming world I love my steaks, but what I really do miss is a good peppercorn sauce.
This one is super delicious and just 2 syns for a rather large portion! I have this with steak but also pork steaks, chicken and anything I want a sauce on really!!
Heavenly (and ever so saintly) Peppercorn Sauce
- Shallot x 1 (chopped)
- 100ml Low fat/ fat free Creme Fraiche
- Peppercorns (as many as you like)
- Beef stock melt x 1
If you’re cooking the meat in a pan, use the same pan to cook the sauce for extra flavour!
- Spray frylight into a pan and put on a medium heat.
- Add the shallots to the pan and cook until soft.
- Add the creme fraiche to the pan and stir.
- Stir in the beef stock melt.
- Crack the peppercorns (or use a peppermill) and add to the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy but so effective!!