So I’m back on the slimming world bandwagon and aiming to do two recipes per week to help keep me focused and maybe give some dieting inspo to you lovely people.
I did slimming world 4 years ago and lost 2.5st, managing to keep most of it off until I got pregnant with Eva.
My aim this time is to lose 3.5st. Here is my favourite lunch on slimming world and is super duper easy to make!
Syn Free Baseless Quiche
The best thing about this recipe is, once you have the main quiche ingredients, you can add in what ever you like. I love putting leftovers from a Sunday roast in them!
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaped table spoons of low fat cottage cheese
- Frylight low fat cooking spray
- Low fat grated cheddar cheese
Extra yummy stuff
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sweet corn
- Whisk together the eggs and low fat cottage cheese in a jug
- Chop up your choice of extra ingredients
- Spray your baking tin with frylight (you can also make these as mini savoury egg muffins – same method, just pour into muffin cases!)
- Pour in you quiche mixture
- Add in your extra ingredients ensuring they are spread out evenly
- Sprinkle the low fat cheddar cheese on the top
- Bake in the oven on 180•C for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown
Serve with salad and enjoy!