After weeks of packing too much and the odd occasion where I didn’t pack enough or forgotten something. I think I’ve finally done it. I’ve mastered exactly what we need.
First of all, this has wayyyy slimmed down since day one. But there’s still so much stuff – baby’s are high maintenance!
Here’s my everyday changing bag check list:
- Nappies (x3)
- Baby wipes
- Change of clothes (babygrow and vests)
- Spare dummy (in a steriliser)
- Bibs (x2)
- Muslin cloth
- Nappy bags
- Mini nappy cream (samples are great for changing bags!)
- Formula (and a bottle of boiling water in a bottle warmer)
- Hand sanitizer (you never know what the changing facilities are going to be like)
- Waterproof bag (for dirty clothes or bibs – essential after a poo explosion!)
- Red book (I often nip to a baby clinic spontaneously when I’m out and about)
- Travel changing mat!
- Spare socks (where do the even go?!)
- A ready made bottle of formula (for emergencies)
- A hat (weather dependant)
- Cordial shots (sugar free)